Mission & Vision
Mission: "Learning for ALL, whatever it takes"
Building Goals for 2017-2018
- All Grade levels will successfully implement and execute a push-in and pull-out service model for student receiving specialized services.
- All staff will work towards consistency with Positive Behavior and Intervention program and WCRB expectations.
- Grade levels will creat a conclusive grade wide data tracking document to help guide PLC work and instructional practices
- Staff will provide equal access to ALL children. Across ALL content areas.
- Staff members will receive continued professional development around google, 1:1 initiatives, and FAST.
Goals for 2017-2018:
A. Safe and Welcoming Environment:
- Continue to create a positive Welcoming environment for all students, parents, and staff where they feel valued and respected as measured throughout the year by parent and staff surveys.
- Continue to create Spanish translations for school to home communications including back to school pack, reading letters, and other crucial communication forms. Continue to provide Spanish interpreters for conferences and parent informational meetings.
B. High Student Achievement:
- Hartley will maintain or improve daily attendance rate of 96% or better by analyzing attendance monthly, enforcing a strict attendance policy through parent communications, and attendance review board.
- 90% of Hartley students will make progress and a years growth on school administered assessments and or MCA tests.
- Continue to identify at-risk students and develop strategies to meet their needs. Identify high achieving students and develop strategies to meet their needs. Progress will be measured and documented in Professional Learning Communities, through work samples, teacher made tests, FAST and NWEA scores.
- Continue with the SMART program.
C. Efficient and Effective Operations:
- Integrate the science curriculum to meet students’ needs based on curricular goals and standards alignment.
- Schedule Special Education and Title I programming to maximize student contact time and use flexible grouping.
- Use flexible grouping in language arts for all grades to meet the needs of all level of learners.
- Hartley will successfully transition to the use of the new secure vesitbule entrance that will be located on the Northwest corner of the school.
- Hartley will also evaluate space and identify appropriate spaces for students to meet the diverse needs of our learners.