The Hartley library has books in several languages – Spanish, Somali, Chinese, Korean, etc. The Spanish and Somali books have been placed on special shelves so they are easier for the children to locate. Students are now bringing them home for their parent(s) to read to them in their heart language.
- What time is it around the world?
- Absolutely Whootie: Stories to grow by - Stories are from all over the world.
- Destination: Vietnam for Kids
- Korean Folk Tales
- Kids Web Japan
- Ways of Knowing Trail - An environmental adventure through the Ituri Forest in central Africa.
- Middle East
- Egypt: The Complete Guide
- South America
- North America
- Native Way Cookbook
- Indian Stereotypes