Letter on menu changes


    The P-EBT Hotline is operated by the Minnesota Department of Human Services Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. to answer questions about P-EBT benefits. Call 651-431-4608 or 1-833-454-0153 or submit questions through the P-EBT Help Form, which is available in multiple languages.



    Food & Nutrition Services
    Waseca Intermediate School
    400 19th Ave NW Waseca, MN 56093 

    Our Mission Statement:
    We will provide quality meals in a safe, sanitary and friendly environment, along with committing ourselves to customer satisfaction & supporting nutrition education.

    Office hours: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

    Ross Larson, Director
    (507) 835-3360
    Fax: (507) 835-0924

    School head cooks can be reached school days: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM

    School Building Head Cook Phone number
    Hartley Elementary Victor Gilmore (507) 835-0975
    Waseca Intermediate School Valeska Melchert (507) 835-0927
    Waseca Junior/Senior High School  Carol Bultman (507) 837-5576

    If you have any questions about our program, please contact our Food Service Director by email or phone.

    Deposit money into your child's food service account on-line using your credit/debit card.
    **Per guardian request, a refund will be issued if there is a balance of $5.00 or more in the student's account.**

    Please visit Infinite Campus Parent Portal to make a deposit or check your child's account balance.

    In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

    Program information may be made available in languages other than English.  Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the agency (state or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

    To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/USDA-OASCR%20P-Complaint-Form-0508-0002-508-11-28-17Fax2Mail.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (833) 620-1071, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to:

    1. mail:
      Food and Nutrition Service, USDA
      1320 Braddock Place, Room 334
      Alexandria, VA 22314; or
    2. fax:
      (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
    3. email:

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.