- Pre-school screening is conducted by the Early Childhood Family Education Department. By state law, all children must go through pre-school screening prior to enrolling in kindergarten. Children should be screened after their 3rd birthday.
- To set up an appointment for pre-school screening or for answers to your questions, please call 507-835-2222 or go to their website: https://www.waseca.k12.mn.us/Page/218
Vision and Hearing Screening:
- Vision screening is performed for grades 1,3,5,7, and 10
- Hearing screening is performed for grades 1 and 3
- Vision and/or Hearing screening will also be performed whenever requested by school staff or parents/guardians.