Lock In Details
The Senior Lock-In is a big party for the seniors filled with games, prizes, fun, and food!
As soon as we know details for the 2019 Lock-In, we will post it HERE.
Facts you need to know:
- The senior lock-in is a parent-planned event. We need your help, as parents, to volunteer for set-up or clean up and helping with various activities.
- No outside beverages or containers will be allowed in the school. We will be checking bags at check in that evening and will store all personal items in a secure location on site.
- Once the students are registered for the event, they will be required to stay to the end of the event at 3am.
- Monetary donations and items to use as prizes are needed! Please contact Shannon Cliff if you are willing to donate money or an item.
- Registration begins at 10pm with activities starting shortly thereafter.
Thank You for any help you can provide to make the 2019 Senior Lock-In a memorable one!