Waseca Public Schools is partnering with Teachers on Call, a Kelly Company, to fulfill our teacher and paraprofessional substitute needs. Teachers on Call provides substitute education professionals to over 150 school districts throughout Minnesota and Wisconsin. TOC offers its client schools unique value and unparalleled experience and expertise, including:
- Year-round targeted recruiting by a dedicated local team with in-depth knowledge of the local market
- Specialized hiring/assessment process including a formalized interview process, education verification and role and licensing guidance
- Stringent screenings for all substitute applicants including a thorough criminal background screen which typically go beyond school/district requirements, on top of all State screening and licensure requirements
- Orientation on district specific and TOC policies and procedures
- Stellar employee care including weekly pay, a robust portfolio of benefits to include a service bonus, 401(k), retention initiatives, and a commitment to keep our best substitute employees working by never capping their hours, and never an applicant fee
- Free, specialized online training modules for substitute teachers and paraprofessionals via our exclusive partnership with TeacherMatch® Smart Practices™, a professional development series designed to give the insights and tactics to succeed in the classroom and maximize student learning.
- Industry-leading, user-friendly automated absence management and scheduling systems, with 24/7/365 web, phone, and mobile app access for requesting and scheduling staff, including online powerful usage reporting by school location and tracking absences funded by special grants or funding sources
- Regular partnership reviews with program metrics that provide objective assessment of our performance coupled with no charge value added consultation and high-powered data analytics for insight into your district’s absenteeism trend
Please visit www.teachersoncall.com to apply today!